- Scouts is open to anyone 10 and a half to 14 who’s not afraid of mud.
- Scouts meets on Thursdays 7pm to 9pm during school term period.
- We meet at the Scout hut, School Lane, Heslington.
- When light and weather allow we are out and about the Heslington area.
- We Camp
- We Cook
- We Hike
- We Play
- We Laugh
- We Navigate
- We Help
- We Share
- We Climb
- We Bivvy
- We Paddle
- We Whittle
- We’re friends!
- We’re quite ready for an adventure!
- To a mountain hostel in spring
- A Summer camp in July.
- Two-day hiking expeditions.
- Over night trips to the North York Moors.
Please email a joining enquiry to see if there is a place available, to the Scout Leader:-
gsl [at] heslingtonscouts.co.uk — replacing [at] with @ please, and no spaces